Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Congratulations Anna Z!

Anna Z. is the second winner in the Countdown to Camp contest! As soon as she e-mails her snail mail address to brenda at brendaferber.com, she will receive an autographed copy of JEMMA HARTMAN, CAMPER EXTRAORDINAIRE and lots of other fun stuff to bring to camp.

Anna's memory was all about sheet sliding at Camp Birch Knoll. She said, "I was going down with one of my cabin mates and we were going so fast that we both fell of the slide!"

Sheet sliding was one of my favorite memories from camp, too. For those of you who haven't experienced it, imagine a giant slip & slide on a huge hill with dishwashing soap and water. Fun, right? I loved it so much that I included it in my book!

Keep the camp memories coming! (Take a minute to read all the awesome memories already posted.) If public comments aren't your thing, you can always simply e-mail me. I'm picking a winner every week until the book comes out.

No comments: