Saturday, March 02, 2013

What's up?

Lots has been happening in the Ferber house lately. My daughter figured out where she'll be going to college next year! Go Faith!
Jacob, always the prankster, did this when I thought he was shoveling a path in the backyard for our sweet dog.
I'm going to miss his sense of humor next year when he goes to college. (Still not sure where that will be.)

Sammy has been playing The Wolf and Cinderella's Prince in Into the Woods at Wilmette Theater. Tickets are still available for next weekend. I saw the show this morning and loved it!
Here's Sammy as Prince Charming greeting a special fan after the show. 

And I went to the Arctic for a writing retreat. Actually, we were just in western Michigan. It was awesome!!
That's me looking out over Lake Michigan (Photo creds: Carolyn Crimi)

Life's been busy and fun. What's up with you?

No comments: