Thursday, July 16, 2009

ALA wrap up

As promised, here are a few pictures from my fun day at ALA.


Four authors all represented by different agents at the Andrea Brown Agency. That's Cynthea Liu, Jenny Meyerhoff, me, and Tammy Sauer.

The creators of Baby Mouse: Jennifer and Matt Holm


An arc of Catching Fire, the follow-up to Hunger Games. Notice the tape? You couldn't steal that thing (or even peek inside) if you tried!


Cool man of the hour (year?), Neil Gaiman, Newbery Award winner for The Graveyard Book. You should have seen the line to meet him!

Things I didn't take pictures of but wish I had?
  1. My writing "sister" Jenny Meyerhoff meeting M.T. Anderson
  2. Signing copies of Jemma Hartman in the FSG booth
  3. All the terrific FSG people
  4. Meeting Kathy Dawson, editor extraordinaire of my forthcoming picture book at Dial.

No comments: