Friday, January 07, 2011

Jemma Hartman's Twin!

I've received lots of photos of Jemma Hartman Lookalikes, but this one for sure takes the cake!

Lauren from Tampa, Florida. What a cutie!

Lauren's teacher sent me this picture, and today I'm heading to the post office to send Lauren and all her classmates some excellent Jemma Hartman swag.

Today I'll also be cheering for my nephew in his school Geography Bee. (This is a kid who at age 3, in the backseat of the car, shouted, "The capital of Alabama!" as the car zoomed past a street sign that said Montgomery Drive.) In other exciting family news: We are celebrating my niece's Bat Mitzvah and another nephew's Bar Mitzvah this weekend! Too bad one is in Chicago while the other is in Detroit.
And too bad cloning is not an option.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing! And thanks for all the goodies for Lauren and the class - they LOVED them!

Laura L.