Sunday, July 13, 2008

Urgh!!!!!

I bought a camcorder.
I drove seven hours to Camp Birch Knoll.
I shot tons of footage and interviewed a whole bunch of campers so I can make some fun book trailers and other videos for Jemma Hartman, Camper Extraordinaire.
I drove seven hours home.
I uploaded the video onto my computer.
I watched the video.
I saw feet.
I saw grass.
I saw sky.
I realized I should pay more attention to that stupid little button, you know the one. You press it once and it starts recording. You press it again, and it stops. And if you're like me, you reverse it and record when you think you're stopped, and you stop when you think you're recording. And you miss about half of your interviews!

Ack!

2 comments:

Jenny Meyerhoff said...

Soooo frustrating!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda,
I went to CBK for 7 years! LOVED IT!
Actually, my grandparents were the ones that started it on the 40s. Ed bought if from my grandpa then it went to Gar Bear! My mom grew up there and it was only customary that i go too! I think you went when gary was director but i just thought id share the love!
best wishes!
_katherine