Friday, January 18, 2013

Random Act of Kindness Fail

Let's hope your random acts of kindness don't go like this:

In other news, I'll be at the Deerfield Library today at 4:30 reading Yuckiest Stinkiest to kids and making valentines with them. This is the first of several library and bookseller events I have planned for the V-Day season. I must admit I'm a little nervous because I'm used to talking to older kids about my middle grade novels, and I'm not much of a craft-type person. My sweet husband reminded me they're just kids, and I'm a mom, and I know what I'm doing. 
Truth is, he's right. 
I'm going to have myself some fun!




2 comments:

Lisa Jenn Bigelow said...

It'll totally be fun! Our library's copies got processed yesterday and already are out in the wild because they had holds. I got to read it before I took it to the front desk. It's awesome! I can't wait to get a copy of my own.

Brenda said...

Thanks Lisa!!
I love picturing my book "out in the wild."