Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bucket List

Eve, over at the Disco Mermaids, posted about her "Bucket List," or the things she wants to do before she "kicks the bucket." She's quite an adventurous gal! I'm not so much. 

Here's mine:
Get married X
Have children X (times three!)
Write a novel X
Get it published X
Visit Europe
Go on an African safari
Visit Australia
Meet Judy Blume X (she's amazing!)
Earn my black belt in karate (I got my purple today!)
River raft through the Grand Canyon
Go rock climbing X
Train a puppy (coming soon!)
Own a second home on a beach somewhere
Have drinks with Brad Pitt and George Clooney
Celebrate my 60th wedding anniversary (coming in 2050!)

And here are some things that are on lots of people's Bucket Lists that don't interest me in the slightest:
Go skydiving (Jacob and Faith are planning to do this when they turn 18 and I can no longer say no.)
Run a marathon (The most I ever ran at one time was two miles. That was plenty.)
Bungee jump (Does this need an explanation?)
Learn to fly a plane (There seems to be a theme here... I guess I'm not a fan of heights+motion)

What about you?






No comments: