What were you doing 10 years ago?
Best guess... changing a diaper.
What are 5 things you need to do today?
1. Go to karate.
2. Babysit niece.
3. Get estimate to fence backyard for future dog.
4. Take son to doctor for check-up.
5. Write? Oh yes... write!
What are some snacks you enjoy?
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Spend a year sitting on a beach reading. Then I'd figure out how to make the world a better place with all that cash!
What are 3 bad habits?
1. I hardly ever make my bed.
2. I check my e-mail way too often.
3. I constantly play with the edges of the pages of whatever I'm reading.
Name 5 places you have lived:
1. Highland Park, Illinois
2. Ann Arbor, Michigan
3. Chicago, Illinois
4. Austin, Texas
5. Deerfield, Illinois
What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. French-fry maker at Boardwalk Fries (best fries ever)
2. Ice cream scooper at Stucchi's (best ice cream ever)
3. Script typist and proofreader at Leo Burnett (first job out of college)
4. Production assistant (my job was to pick up dog poop for the dog in the commercial)
5. Children's book author (by far the best job ever, not counting being a mom!)
Who do you want to tag?